21 July 2011

Arduino Thermocouple Library

This is a very simple library that I wrote earlier this year, I've just now added a couple example sketches and some documentation, so that folks might actually stand a chance of figuring it out.

The library works in conjunction with the standard Arduino SPI library to interface one or more MAX6675 Cold-Junction-Compensated K-Thermocouple-to-Digital Converters from Maxim Integrated Products.

I've posted the library on github, click the Downloads button to download the library, examples, and ReadMe as a .zip or .tar.gz file.

Questions, comments, suggestions, gripes, etc., always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you JC for your K-type Thermocouple library. I tested it with Arduino & a cheap small probe. It works faster than other two libraries.I tried.

    ReplyDelete